Saturday, May 03, 2008


YAY I'M A LAZY PIG SO I SHALL COPY AND PASTE FROM JINGO'S BLOG!

WEDNESDAY:


[edit] WENT ON A HOT DATE WITH C! *mysterious smirk* It was so fun, man. Thanks for coming with me to collect my choir uniform at far east plaza! Cassandra and I bought identical shirts! A purple shirt with hamburger monster on it. Muahahaha. We shall wear it together one day and make everyone think that we're sisters or something. [/edit]

'a stupidly large amount of people couldnt come for sop 1 outing (sentosa DDDD:) so me and leryee cleverly planned to have group study session instead!

so began our quest for people who could make it (and it didnt help that it was already like 9pm or something) we began calling peoples to ask them to come, and ask their friends to come as well.

"STUDY SESSION AT DEBBIES!"

we told everyone.

then we tried to contact debbo to tell her we were gonna crash at her house. but she didnt pick up!!!! so leryee came to my house instead and we started calling up everyone. darn funny. we called all the sec 3s (majority had plans... CURSE OUR LAST MINUTE PLANNING) and some sec 4s, 2s and 1s.

then we called debbie again to tell her we were going her house to study! hahaha she didnt sound very shocked (i think she knows we always last minute plan crap)

leryee stays over at my house. then next morning we go debbie's around 10.30am

THURSDAY:

studyyy surds and logarithms for 2hours with debbie, leryee, chai, wen en and qianyi. (yes thats all the people who went. YOU ALL SOP1s AND OTHERS ARE HORRIBLE! NEXT TIME CAN BE MORE FREE PLEASE.)

pizza hut and (ewww) KFC for lunch. thank you auntie and uncle :D

camwhored and shiat for another hour or so :D



Don't judge me by the way I'm acting.
Lol omg I look darn toot. Chai has a sunflower on her crotch.
Re-enactment of the Romeo and Juliet scene. But this time, Romeo is seen coming out from the 'bushes'.
'Wherefore art thou Romeo?'
'Out of the bushes!'

then me and leryee took a 20 minute walk back to my house! met 6 butterflies (which flew straight into our faces) on the way, and we sang weird songs as we walked.

mmmMM! goes the little green frog one day, mmmMM! goes the little green frog!
walked super a lot that day. walked leryee out to grab a cab and then walked back and saw another 2 butterflies. whoooo i lost all my pizza hut weight :D'

Today

Had Maths test. Hope I didn't fail D:

Jing and I gained '50000kg' today.
'after school, ate macs fries and ice creammm then had DONUTS FROM DONUT FACTORY (double chocolate and apple cinnamon... i see your mouth watering) which were so much fun to eat. (takes a bite of apple cinnamon. leryee starts laughing. i start laughing. cinnamon is blown off by the air i breathed out when i laugh. this causes me to laugh even harder. more cinnamon is blown off. the cycle continues)'

It's not my fault ok! It was the dude talking on the phone's fault. He laugh until so funny.

Then I had tuition!

I think the girl sitting near me is from SN Primary! She kept looking at me and I kept looking at her. So cool. Stupid maths paper.

What's due?
RUSSIA'S LAW ENFORCEMENT!
MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM!

ps/ Jing and I have this telepathy thing going on. Then it got passed on to debbie. And now Jing's sitting partner has got it.It is so contagious, man.



12:10 AM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki